This website is owned and operated by Aurora Lombardo trading as The jazzy jewelz studio (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in line with new EU-wide Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site thejazzyjewelzstudio.com, including any information you may provide through our site when you use a contact form, purchase a product or service, or sign up to our newsletter.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
We collect non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the party services;
- To provide our customers with ongoing customer assistance;
- To be able to contact our visitors and customers with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages via our newsletter;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
• Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
◦ order our products or services;
◦ create an account on our site;
◦ send contact, question or request using a contact form
◦ subscribe to our service or publications;
◦ comment on a blog post;
◦ review a product;
◦ enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
◦ give us feedback.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please be assured, we will only use this data for the purposes of offering relevant services to you.
If you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Purpose/activity: To register you as a new customer
Type of data: a)Identity, b)Contact
Lawful basis for processing: Performance of a contract with you
2) Purpose/activity: To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
Type of data:
(e) Marketing and Communications
Lawful basis for processing: (a) Performance of a contract with you, (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us.
3) Purpose/activity: To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(a)Getting back to you after you submit an enquiry or when you contact us to book a party
(c) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
Type of data
(d) Marketing and Communications
Lawful basis for processing: (a) Performance of a contract with you, (b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation, (c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
4) Purpose/activity: To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
Type of data
(e) Marketing and Communications
Lawful basis for processing
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
5. HOW WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to send updates about our company and products, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our terms and conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
1 requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
2 if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
3 in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
6. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
• Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9.YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request correction of your personal data.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the details below and we’ll be happy to help.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Aurora Lombardo trading as The Jazzy Jewelz Studio
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 8 king grove barton Cambridge CB23 7AZ